PU Leather Introduction
In general, there are different types of PU Leather:
- Rubber or emulsion mixed with leather fibres, cloth, or paper fibres. Processed through dehydration, combination, and pressing. High-end PU Leather may use nanotechnology to process.
- Synthetic rubber
- Processed natural plant fibres or resin are mixed with rubber, nitrocellulose cotton fiber protein to dissolve the polyurethane: The result is a 20% composite of natural leather characteristics.
Please note the following information, to prevent causing further damage to your product during the cleaning process:
- If the product has stains, you may lightly rub the area with an eraser or promyelocytic mastic, with water or makeup remover oil, or with 1:99 ratio bleach water
- It is highly recommend to use 100% cotton cloth with clean surface in order to prevent damage caused by cleaning
- Above mentioned process should be tested at unobvious area first. Please stop the process if fading occurs.
- Please perform cleaning procedures immediately, as it may be difficult to remove as time passes.
Daily usage protection information:
- Dust bag and non-woven bag are included with the bag. Simply store the bag in the dust bag and/or non-woven bag during non-use period.
- The dust bag is effortless to carry, you may protect the bag during work or lunch hours.
- Protect the bags as much as possible in public areas, to avoid unnecessary damage.